- This event has passed.
OCTOBER HALF TERM AT THE MERL
Fun activities for all the family
Visit the Museum this October half term for trails, activity packs, our family event and more
- Try out our brand new Rats and Dairy trail (available from Tuesday 26 October)
- Book tickets for The MERL Family event: Frugal Frivolities for families with children aged 3 – 11 on 29 October
- Discover our new Autumn Family Activity Pack for children aged 5+ (£4 per pack)
- Have a go at a variety of garden trails including our woodland brass rubbing trail
- Have fun on the fabulous play tractor and wagon
- Meet the MERL chickens at home in their henhouse
- Check out our wide variety of online activities and resources
Enjoy a selection of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks from our cafe.
You are welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy in the garden. Picnic benches are available or bring a picnic mat and sit on the lovely, big lawn!
Please note that the museum’s car park can fill up quickly at busy times. Parking is also available in the University car park on Acacia Road, adjacent to the museum. Please collect a permit from reception on arrival if parking in Acacia Road car park.
Please visit our Getting Here page for more details.