WINTER FAMILY ACTIVITY PACK
FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN AGED 5+
WINTER-INSPIRED THINGS TO DO IN THE MUSEUM, GARDEN AND AT HOME!
Pick up your activity pack at the museum shop. £4 per pack.
This pack includes:
- A story: Little Mouse and Lady Winter
- Winter gallery trail
- Make a wintry owl garland
- Fun with clay, make some clay stars
- Winter colouring sheets, inspired by the Little Mouse story
- Tractor bookmarks: colour and cut out to use in your favourite book
- Join the dots postcards
- Make a robin and some to help the wildlife this winter
- Winter object word search – and create your own too
- Winter recipes from The MERL Library collections
- Winter outdoor scavenger hunt sheet
- Make a simple seed feeder
- Stickers of Little Mouse and birds.
The pack contains instruction sheets and materials including, some air-dry clay, twine, knitting wool and templates for some of the crafts.
Please note that we are no longer operating a booking system for museum visits. Plan your visit here, and find out about our measures to help keep everyone safe.