Easter Holidays at The MERL
VISIT THE MERL AND ENJOY ACTIVITIES IN THE GALLERIES AND GARDEN
Have fun at The MERL in the Easter holidays!
Enjoy trails and activities in the galleries and garden
- Book a space at our Museums, My Way session on April 8th for neurodiverse visitors of all ages
- Have a go at a themed trail in the MERL’s garden (free)
- Discover the Spring Family Activity Packs
- Have a go at a variety of gallery and garden trails including our woodland brass rubbing trail
- Have fun on the fabulous wooden play-on tractor and wagon
- Bring a picnic or enjoy an Easter treat in the cafe
Easter closing times
Please note that the museum (including the cafe, shop and garden) will be closed from Thursday 28th March to Monday 1st April, opening again as normal from Tuesday 2nd April.
Learn more on our opening times page.
Please note that the Museum car park can fill up quickly at busy times. Parking is also available in the University car park on Acacia Road, adjacent to the Museum. Please collect a permit from reception on arrival if parking in Acacia Road car park.
You can collect a permit from reception at the museum or download the permit here and print at home.
We would always encourage you to use alternative means of transport where possible. See our Getting Here page for details.