SPRING FAMILY ACTIVITY PACK
FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN AGED 5+
SPRING-INSPIRED THINGS TO DO IN THE MUSEUM, GARDEN AND AT HOME!
Pick up your activity pack at the museum shop. £4 per pack.
This pack includes:
- A story: Little Mouse and the Challenge from Lady Spring
- Spring gallery spotter sheet
- Spring object word search – and create your own too
- Spring recipes from The MERL Library collections
- Colouring sheets: Little mouse plants a seed
- Stickers: Little Mouse, springtime bird and butterflies
- Fun with growing cress and make seed labels
- Make a frog lifecycle mobile
- Make your own bumble bee flick book animation and design your own too
- Make magic willow wands
- Spring flower postcards
- Make dancing ladybirds
- Create a book mark
- Egg box scavenger hunt
- Woodland trust spotter sheets
This packs includes: activity sheets and templates for crafts , 3 willow sticks (25cm) for magic wands and mobile, twine, wool, cress seeds, 2 cotton wool balls for growing cress, 2 willow sticks (14cm) for seed label
*You will need: glue stick, sticky tape, scissors, egg box, cereal box card, loo roll tube, colour pencils
Please note that we are no longer operating a booking system for museum visits. Plan your visit here, and find out about our measures to help keep everyone safe.