- This event has passed.
EASTER HOLIDAYS AT THE MERL
COME AND VISIT THE MUSEUM AND ENJOY ACTIVITIES IN THE GALLERIES AND GARDEN
VISIT THE MUSEUM THIS EASTER HOLIDAYS FOR TRAILS, ACTIVITY PACKS, OBJECT EXPLORATION SESSIONS AND MORE
- Try out our free MERL Springtime garden trail and collect a sticker when you’re done
- Book tickets for our free object exploration sessions for families on 12 April
- Discover the Spring Family Activity Pack for children aged 5+ (£4 per pack)
- Have a go at our Fledglings Activity Packs for children under 5 (£2 per pack, ask at the museum shop)
- Try out our Rats and Dairy trail
- Have a go at a variety of garden trails including our woodland brass rubbing trail
- Have fun on the fabulous play tractor and wagon
- Check out our wide variety of online activities and resources
Enjoy a selection of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks from our café.
You are welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy in the garden. Picnic benches are available or bring a picnic mat and sit on the lovely, big lawn!
Please note that the Museum car park can fill up quickly at busy times. Parking is also available in the University car park on Acacia Road, adjacent to the Museum. Please collect a permit from reception on arrival if parking in Acacia Road car park.
Please visit our Getting Here page for more details.