ANNUAL FOLAR SYMPOSIUM: LANDSCAPE OF HOUSING
A symposium by Friends of the Landscape Library and Archive at Reading (FOLAR)
FOLAR’s annual symposium deals with the landscape of housing, from the 1960s to today with:
- Karen Fitzsimon, New Ash Green
- Professor Otto Saumarez Smith, on the Mark III new towns
- Gerry Kemp on Byker Wall, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Dr Luca Csepely-Knorr, Dr Amber Roberts & Dr Matthew Steele Lillington Street & Darbourne & Darke
- Alice Grahame Walters Way and Segal Close, Lewisham
- Paula Garvey Kings Cross & Elephant Park London
The intention is to learn lessons for the future from the past.
Refreshments and lunch provided and pop-up exhibition of related material.
- For more details about FOLAR, the Friends of the Landscape Archive at Reading: https://www.folar.uk
- Booking required, limited spaces.
- For FOLAR members £45 incl. lunch; for non members £55 incl. lunch. Further details found on booking link.