- This event has passed.
THE MERL WINTER WARMER
Seasonal family fun with a Living Nativity, food, music and more...
Enjoy a day of seasonal family fun with Millers Ark Living Nativity and petting farm, music and activities!
- Meet the animals from Millers Ark petting farm
- Live music from The Big Band
- Explore a traditional Christmas with the MERL Players
- Follow a winter trail in the galleries
- Make a traditional cracker with artist Julie Roberts
- Keep warm with hot soup and drinks*
- Seasonal sandwiches & treats*
- Free gift wrapping service in the shop
The event will run from 12 – 4pm but the museum will be open from 10am, as usual.
Some activities will be ongoing and others, such as the performances, will run to a programme.
Some of the activities will take place in the garden. Please come prepared for winter weather!
*A range of food and drink will be available. Please note that we may be unable to accept card payments for food on the day.
You are also welcome to bring picnics.
Please note that some parking is available in the museum car park at the front of the building and on Acacia Road, adjacent to the museum. If this is busy, parking for museum visitors and event attendees only is available in Whitegates car park on the University’s London Road car park. (At the end of Redlands Road, turn left on to London Road. At the traffic lights, turn left into Crown Place and then left again into the car park.)