Tom Paganuzzi & Work Experience at MERL

written by Tom Paganuzzi, a secondary school student on work experience at MERL.

Having applied for work experience at MERL, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. When I turned up on Monday I was initially intrigued by the building itself. When I met the crew I felt rather welcomed and knew that once I was settled I would feel quite at home.

Upon my tour of the premises I found the history of the building to be rather interesting. When shown my office for the week I was immediately beset with the question; ‘which side does the view look out on?’ I spent much of my lunch breaks and time walking into and out of the building pondering and trying to work it out. I achieved this by Thursday, but alas the exterior location of the staff room still eludes me.

One of the things I enjoyed the most was the Pinterest project, namely because I got to do some photography. Most of the artefacts are curious little articles and make one wonder what they were used for. You can view Tom’s Board here.

A selection of Tom's favourite objects on his Pinterest board
A selection of Tom’s favourite objects on his Pinterest board

Why not sign up to our newsletter?

Use the form below to select the newsletters you would like to receive!

Share This Post :