We are delighted to provide bespoke sessions free of charge, to our target schools, linking higher education and exploration of The MERL and University special collections. These cover a wide range of options to suit different interests and learning styles, and offer cross-curricular learning links to support a range of KS1 to KS5 subjects. Contact the Widening Participation Officer for more information on target schools or to book a session.
- Art and Design
- Food and Nutrition
- Jobs – Ancient and Modern
- Gender stereotypes in the world of work
- Why Higher Education? Routes into HE
- Careers in the Heritage Sector
- Introduces students to the Museum of English Rural Life and our collections.
- Encourages students to start investigating different careers and develop capacity to navigate higher education and graduate employment.
- Enables students to explore the different routes into careers including higher education, developing awareness of the benefits of higher education and graduate employment.
- Provides exposure to a range of different careers which can link to particular subjects, developing students’ understanding by contextualising subject knowledge.
Bookings and Enquiries
For enquiries and to book, please contact us on email@example.com or call 0118 378 8660.