CPD and The MERL Teachers Panel
The MERL Teacher’s Panel is a chance for teachers to share their views and shape our learning programmes.
It is a forum for primary, secondary, SEN teachers and trainee teachers. With exclusive opportunities to engage with our object, archive and library collections, as a member of our panel you will help steer and shape The MERL learning programmes and get involved in collaborative projects. Meetings usually take place on the last Thursday of the month from 4-6pm.
The 2020/21 panel meetings will take place online on the following dates:
- Thursday, 24th September (4 pm – 6 pm)
- Thursday, 26th November (4 pm – 6 pm)
- Thursday, 28th January (4 pm – 6 pm)
- Thursday, 25th March (4 pm – 6 pm)
- Thursday, 27th May (4 pm – 6 pm)
- Thursday, 15th July (4 pm – 6 pm)
For more information on how to join any of our forums, please contact the Learning and Engagement Manager, Phillippa Heath on firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the next meeting can be found here.