- This event has passed.
SUMMER HOLIDAYS AT THE MERL
Fun activities for all the family
VISIT THE MUSEUM DURING THE HOLIDAYS FOR TRAILS, ACTIVITIES AND MORE
- Try out our brand new Edible England gallery trail (print out your trail and accompanying booklet at home)
- Discover our new Summer Activity Pack for children aged 5+ (£5 per pack)
- Enjoy our Fledglings Activity Packs for under 5s (£2 per pack)
- Have a go at a variety of garden trails including our woodland brass rubbing trail
- Have fun on the fabulous wooden play-on tractor & wagon
- Not ready to make a visit yet? Check out our wide range of online activities and resources.
- Meet the MERL chickens at home in their henhouse
Please remember that when visiting the museum booking is strongly recommended until further notice.
Enjoy a selection of hot and cold drinks, cakes, sandwiches and snacks from our cafe.
You are welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy in the garden. Picnic benches are available or bring a picnic mat and sit on the lovely, big lawn!
Please note that the museum’s car park can fill up quickly at busy times. Parking is also available in the University car park on Acacia Road, adjacent to the museum. Please collect a permit from reception on arrival.
Please visit our Getting Here page for more details.