Road Locomotive Society
Full descriptions are available on our online database: TR RLS, TR 2RLS and TR 3RLS
Download full handlists at the following links: TR RLS, TR 2RLS and TR 3RLS
The Road Locomotive Society have deposited several collections of material. The catalogues for this material can be accessed through the various links below:
- TR 2STG Stebbing Collection (with a link to TR STG?)
- TR BLL Blanch (British) Lely Ltd.
- TR DX1558 John Fowler & Co Ltd.
- TR DX1597 Engineering drawings from various companies including Dodman, Aveling and Porter
- TR DX1600 William Allchin Ltd
- TR DX1679 Agricultural Engineering Trades Catalogues and Leaflets 1881-1906
- TR DX1760 Case Steel Built Threshing Machines
- TR DX1939 Illustrated Catalogue (1854) Arthur Wallis
- TR DX DX2109 Drawings of engines manufactured by Charles Burrell & Sons Ltd, 13 drawings (currently not catalogued)
You can access The Road Locomotive Society’s website here.
Looking for a specific item?
We are regularly updating the collections that we publish on our website but if you are after something specific that you can't find online, then drop by for a visit or feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.