- This event has passed.
Half term at The MERL
VISIT THE MUSEUM AND ENJOY ACTIVITIES IN THE GALLERIES AND GARDEN
VISIT THE MERL THIS HALF TERM FOR FUN ACTIVITIES AND MORE
This half term, enjoy trails, activities, crafts at The Museum of English Rural Life!
- Discover our new Autumn Family Activity Packs for all ages (from £2 per pack)
- Have a go at the MERL garden pumpkin hunt and collect a sticker when you’re done (free)
- Have a go at a variety of gallery and garden trails including our woodland brass rubbing trail
- Free make-and-take and other hands-on activities (donations welcome)
- Try out our indoor Farming Cycle brass rubbing (subject to room availability)
- Have fun on the fabulous wooden play-on tractor and wagon
- Book a place on our Museums, My Way session on 23rd October
Please note that the museum’s car park can fill up quickly at busy times. Parking is also available in the University car park on Acacia Road, adjacent to the museum. Please collect a permit from reception on arrival if parking in Acacia Road car park.
We encourage visitors to use public transport wherever possible. Please visit our Getting Here page for details.