- This event has passed.
Half term at The MERL
COME AND VISIT THE MUSEUM AND ENJOY ACTIVITIES IN THE GALLERIES AND GARDEN
VISIT THE MERL THIS HALF TERM FOR FUN ACTIVITIES AND MORE
This half term, enjoy workshops, trails, activities, crafts and more on the theme of fashion and upcycling!
- Book a space on one of our Garment Upcycling with Fabric Paints sessions with artist Anurita Chandola on Wednesday 31st May, for aged 5+ (£5)
- Try out our Fun Butterfly Collage activity on Friday 2nd June, for age 3+ (£3)
- Try our new mini craft pack activity: Beautiful Butterflies (£1.50 per pack)
As always, there are lots of other activities for families to do in the museum and garden throughout half term.
- Discover our Spring Family Activity Pack for aged 5+ (£4 per pack from the Gift Shop)
- For under 5s, try one of our Fledglings Activity Packs, Outdoor and Nature themed activity packs’ (£2 Per pack)
- Have a go at a variety of gallery and garden trails including our woodland brass rubbing trail
- Have fun on the fabulous wooden play-on tractor and wagon
Enjoy a selection of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks from our café. You are also welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy in the garden.
Please note that the museum’s car park can fill up quickly at busy times. Parking is also available in the University car park on Acacia Road, adjacent to the museum. Please collect a permit from reception on arrival if parking in Acacia Road car park.
We encourage visitors to use public transport wherever possible. Please visit our Getting Here page for details.