Life Below Water: Artist-led workshop at The MERL
Free workshop suitable for families with children aged 5+
Exploring the theme of ‘Life Below Water,’ join artist Rebecca Howard and lend a hand creating a wonderful joint artwork, inspired by Reading’s rivers. Then make your sustainability pledge, to take home or hang up in the museum.
Part of Museums Partnership Reading’s Our Green Stories campaign, exploring the importance of protecting life in our rivers and canals. ‘Life Below Water’ is one of UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Families, drop in between 10am – 3pm (if it is busy, you may be asked to wait or come back)
- Suitable for families with children aged 5+
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- We will be using glue and paint so please don’t wear your best
- FREE, this workshop is fully funded by Museums Partnership Reading, as part of Our Green Stories
The workshop will also be running at Reading Museum on Wednesday 12 April